What information do we collect?
- information about your computer including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, and operating system;
2. information about your visits to and use of this website. This includes the referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths;
3. information, such as your email address, that you enter when you register with our website;
4. information that you enter when you create a profile on our website. For example, your name, profile pictures, gender, birthday, relationship status, interests and hobbies, educational details, and employment details;
5. information, such as your name and email address. That you enter in order to set up subscriptions to our emails and/or newsletters;
6. information that you enter while using the services on our website;
7. information that is generated while using our website, including when, how often, and under what circumstances you use it;
8. information relating to anything you purchase, services you use, or transactions you make through our website. That includes your name, address, telephone number, email address, and credit card details;
9. information that you post to our website with the intention of publishing it on the internet. That includes your username, profile pictures, and the content of your posts;
10. information contained in any communications that you send to us by email or through our website. That includes its communication content and metadata;
11. any other personal information that you send to us.
You must obtain consent before you disclose to us the personal information of another person.
- If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish that information. Otherwise, we use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
- Your privacy settings can be used to limit the publication of your information on our website. It can be adjusted using privacy controls on the website.
- We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party. They are not allow to use your data for direct marketing.
What do we use your information for?
Any information we collect from you may be used in the following ways:
1. To personalize your experience
(your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
2. To improve our website
(we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
3. To improve customer service
(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
4. To process transactions
Your information, public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason. Additionally, your data will not be expose without your consent. Other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
5. To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
6. To send periodic emails
Your email address may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order. In addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy.
However, we may use your personal information for the following:
- administering our website and business;
- personalizing our website for you;
- enabling your use of the services available on our website;
- sending you goods purchased through our website;
- supplying services purchased through our website;
- tracking statements, invoices, and payment reminders to you, and collecting payments from you;
- providing you non-marketing commercial communications;
- sending you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
- inboxing you our email newsletter, if you have requested it. You can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter;
- sending you marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties of interest to you. To be sent to you by email, a post, or a similar method. You can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
- providing third parties with statistical information about our users. However, those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information);
- dealing with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website;
- keeping our website secure and prevent fraud;
- verifying compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website. That includes monitoring private messages sent through our website private messaging service); and
- other uses.
How do we protect your information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. This is when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
- We offer the use of a secure server known as Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. Such data will only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems.
- Your private information will not be stored on our servers after a transaction is completed. That includes credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.
Disclosing personal information
- We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers, or subcontractors.
- We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies. This means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries. That means a reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
- as we are required by us in accordance to the law;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights moreso. Including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk;
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court. Or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information. Whereas, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
In conclusion, except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.